Since 2010, she is an Independent Talent Development Consultant and facilitates development initiatives at individual, team and organization level. She is a proficient instructional designer and facilitator. She develops and facilitates behavioral training programs for middle and senior management.
As a Senior Associate Consultant with T.V Rao Learning Systems, she has led a variety of initiatives from design to execution across, Manufacturing, Retail, Financial Services, Pharma, IT, ITES and Real Estate sectors. She is proficient in developing Competency Frameworks and Design of Assessment Centers for various levels/roles in organizations.
As part of the academic interface, she is a visiting faculty at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Bangalore.
ARTICLES & PUBLICATIONS
- A Memorabilia of Bosses
- Role of Emotional Intelligence
EDUCATION, ACCREDETIATIONS &CERTIFICATIONS
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI)-Executive Fellow Program in management with focus on Organization Identity, Hybrid Identity organizations and Organization Culture
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA)- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- TVRLS-Certificate program in Competency Mapping & Designing and Implementing Assessment and Development Centers
- Competency Mapping
- Competency Assessment through Assessment Development Centers
- Facilitating behavioral training programs
- HRD Audits
- Instructional Design
- Leadership development through 360 Degree Feedback
- Performance Management Systems