With 24 years of rich experience, she worked with senior leaders across industries and sectors to design and deploy organizational transformation processes aimed at creating and sustaining large-scale change. She brings to the table a live business exposure as a successful line manager, having interacted, managed & dealt with sales professionals, subordinates, peers, senior management and above all Customers. She is a life member at the NHRD network and was a member of the Executive Committee for the NHRD Network Bangalore chapter for two consecutive terms and was also an Academic Advisory Board Member of the Acharya School of Management.
She received her ACC accreditation from the International Coaching Federation (ACC-ICF). She also completed her BRAIN BASED COACHING from the Neuro Leadership Institute. She has completed the Basic Human Processes lab offered by ISABS and is MBTI accredited.
She began her career with TITAN Industries Ltd, initially in the Watch division handling a line Sales responsibility and subsequently with the Jewellery division (TANISHQ) in the Retailing & Product Management functions. Thereafter she joined Indus League Clothing Ltd, handling the Scullers Brand. Her professional experience in successful marketing driven organisations spans Sales, Retailing, Product management and Brand management.
ARTICLES & PUBLICATIONS
- Her articles on 360 degree feedback have got published in leading publications like the HRD Network newsletter, Human Capital and Vikalpa.
- Article titled “The compass of truth” published in Human Capital, Feb 2003
- Article titled “Miles to go before we sleep” published in NHRD Journal, Vol.1, Issue 2, Feb 2007
- Article titled “Building the Leadership Community at Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Lessons and Learnings” published in Vikalpa. Vol. 36, No. 4, Oct- Dec 2012
- In addition to presenting papers in conferences, she has co-edited the book on 360-Degree Feedback and Performance Management Systems Volume 2, 360 Degree Feedback and Assessment Development Centers Volume 3, Life after 360 and ADCs Volume 4.
- She is the editor-in-chief of the magazine by TVRLS titled ‘Perfect Professional’ especially targeted at Line Managers.
EDUCATION, ACCREDETIATIONS &CERTIFICATIONS
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies-PG Diploma in Business Administration (Specialisng in Marketing with International Business)
- B.E. Electrical from LD College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
- ISABS-Basic Human Processes lab
- Anahat-MBTI ( Myers Briggs Type Indicator)
- Attended the 10-day course in Vipassana Meditation
- Masterclass for Dirctors leading to Certified Corporate Directorship by IOD
- Brain Based coaching by the Neuroleadership Institute
- Lead Assessor in multiple Assessment Development Centers conducted for IT, Manufacturing and the Services industry
- Leadership Development through 360 Degree Feedback
- Competency Mapping
- Performance Management
- Training & Development
- HRD Audit
- Competency-based Interviewing.
- Managerial Effectiveness & Team Building
- Psychometric tool administration and interpretation (MBTI and other TVRLS In-House psychometrics)
- She was the lead faculty for the “Certified HR Auditor & Scorecard Professional” course held at Institute of Professional Development, Open University of Malaysia and Institute of Personnel Management, Sri Lanka.
- Facilitating sessions in all the certificate programs held by TVRLS
- Facilitating Certificate programs for the student community in leading Management schools across the country