Nandita is a Master practitioner in NLP and is a Life-Skills Coach.
As a Senior Associate Consultant with TVRLS, she has been involved in the design and implementation of core HRD interventions focusing onOrganizational Capability building and Leadership Talent development.
She has facilitated sessions in Competency Mapping, Performance Management Systems, Designing and Implementing Assessment Development Center (DIADC) as part of the Advanced Learning Programs offered by TVRLS. She regularly conducts various programs and sessions at various B-schools in Bangalore.
ARTICLES & PUBLICATIONS
- Research paper titled “Employee perception about effectiveness of measures adopted by IT companies with respect to Work-Life balance” published inGALGOTIAS Journal of Management, Vol.1, No.1, Jun-Dec 2008, ISSN: 0974-3324
- Research paper titled “Green Packaging: Its need and acceptance among the educated consumers” co-authored with students of the MBA, published in Mangalmay Journal of Management and Technology, Vol.2, No.1, Jan-Jun 2008, ISSN: 0973-7251
- Research paper titled “Leader performance: A study of various factors involved” published in SiMER PRAGATI, Vol.1, No.2, Jul-September 2008, ISSN:0974-2018
- Research paper titled “A study of organizational culture and its effect on employee retention” published in ASBM Journal of Management, Vol 2, Isuue 2,Jul-Dec 2009 ISSN: 0974-8512
EDUCATION, ACCREDETIATIONS &CERTIFICATIONS
- Pt. Ravishanker Shukla University (Institute of Management) –MBA in HR
- Alagappa University – M.Philin Management
- University of Madras – MSc in Psychology
- NF-NLP – NLP Master practitioner and Coach
- TVRLS -Certificate program in Competency Mapping & Designing and Implementing Assessment and Development Centers
- Competency Mapping
- Competency Assessment through Assessment Development Centers & BEIs
- Delivery of workshop (academic, corporate and skill building)
- HRD Audits
- Leadership development through 360 Degree Feedback
- Managerial Effectiveness
- Performance Management Systems