The Human Resource Function plays a key role in business success and improved organizational performance. Yet, many organizations hold a perception that the HR function either has fallen short of expectations or is not very clear of its role. Hence, a thorough evaluation of the HR function is imperative both to rejuvenate it and to make it more business-driven. The HRD audit makes such an evaluation possible. It examines the adequacy and appropriateness of the existing HRD systems, structures, styles, culture and competencies. It goes a step further and ascertains whether the HRD structure and systems are aligned with the current goals and strategy of the organization or not.
The HRD SCORECARD 2500TM is an innovative tool designed by Prof. Rao (Chairman of TVRLS) to assesses the maturity level of HR Systems in an organization. It assigns a four-letter rating to grade four critical dimensions of HRD, which are vital contributors to organizational performance:
- HRD systems maturity
- HRD competencies
- HRD culture and values
- HRD linkages to business goals.
The scores obtained in the scorecard can be used to further benchmark the maturity level of the HRD function in the organization.
TVRLS helps organizations develop futuristic HRD Plan to support the business. A variety of methodologies like Interviews, Questionnaires, Observations, Analysis of records, Workshops, etc. are used. TVRLS provides both the framework and a detailed methodology of HRD audit so as to enable corporations to conduct an internal audit of their HR functions themselves.
- COMPREHENSIVE AUDIT UNDERTAKEN FOR CLOSE TO 40 ORGANISATIONS
- 317 + PROFESSIONALS TRAINED IN
- 20 IN-HOUSE TRAINING PROGRAMS
- HRD AUDIT THROUGH 9 OPEN AND CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS IN INDIA AND
- 8 CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS CONDUCTED INTERNATIONALLY
TVRLS Expertise Lies In:
- Well researched and tested ‘HRD Score Card’ (Has also been published as a book)
- Use of specialized instruments and methods
- Providing a detailed action plan to improve performance through HR processes, future HRD needs, and strategies to achieve business goals.
- Providing Benchmark data where ever possible
A 400 item HRD audit questionnaire
Books on HRD Audit
- HRD Score Card 2500TM (Dr. T.V.Rao)
- HRD Audit (Dr. T.V.Rao)